2nd Floor Apartment. Secure Entry System, White Goods.
Enquire about this property.Enquire about this property
- Your agent
- Lynda Martin - Managing Director
Apartment is finished in neutral colours and benefits from a fitted kitchen with appliances.
Living Room 4600 x 3400 (15’1″ x 11’2″)
Kitchen 2700 x 2675 (8’10” x 8’9″)
Modern beach units. Integrated oven. Gas Hob. Extractor
Under plinth heating
Bedroom 1 3475 x 2700 (11’5″ x 8’10”)
Laid to carpet
Bedroom 2 2900 x 2350 (9’6″ x 7’9″)
Laid to carpet
- British Gas Homecare policy: Yearly boiler servicing in place by LL
- Selective Licence with Nottingham City Council. Accredited Landlord & Agent
The area is well served by public transport and is conveniently situated for the M1 j26.
Potters Hollow is only a minutes walk from Highbury Vale tram stop which is 15 minutes from the City Centre.
The town is also home to a vast array of services, including good schools, medical and dental practices, a library, a swimming pool and gymnasium.
All tenants must pass full credit referencing to be accepted. As a PASS and suitable for Landlord to insure and meet mortgage lender criteria.
From Nottingham City Centre, proceed out of town along Alfreton Road (A610) for approx 5 miles crossing the Ring Road and before coming to a large traffic island at Cinder Hill. Here the A610 bears left and continues upto the M1, carry on along Cinderhill Road (the 3rd turning off the roundabout) crossing over a mini-roundabout. Leonard Street is then the next street on your right hand side. Potters Hollow can be found at the bottom of the road.
- Postal code / ZIP: NG6 8PB
- Country: United Kingdom
- Price £485 / PCM
- Property Type Flat/Apartment
- Property status Let
- Rooms 1
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Year Built 2007
- Garages 1
- Available From 25th June 2019
- Deposit £560.00
- Appliance Included Washer / dryer Integral Oven Gas Hob Overhead Extractor Fridge / freezer
- Furniture Unfurnished
- Bills Exclusive of bills
- Pets Pets Allowed
- Local council Nottingham City
- Parking Allocated
- Council Tax Band Council tax band A
- Garden No
- Rental DSS N/A
- Smoking No smoking
- Security Locked Lobby with secure entry system / intercom
- Rental with: Small Caged animals £495.00 PCM
- Rental with: One Cat no more allowed £515.00 PCM